Administration & Sales Support
Part time role, 25 – 30 hours per week
Initially a 12 week fixed term contract, with the view to permanent
Are you an organiser extraordinaire? Love having variety in your day, allowing you to multi-task? Experienced in administration, office management or sales support and looking for life balance as well as an interesting role?
We're two founders who run three businesses between us, each needing your help to keep us organised! The businesses are in various stages of maturity from 3 months to 4 years.
Having shared administration tasks between ourselves and other staff, the time has come for an organisational gun to make things run more efficiently and free us up to focus on business growth.
The role is expected to be a key role to our businesses and is available initially as a fixed term part time contract, with the view to permanency for the right candidate.
- Treat Dreams | the dairy free, ethically sourced chocolate of your dreams
- Craft Drinks Market | Sydney’s newest monthly market, providing a platform to small drinks producers
- Gin Lane | Australia’s first craft gin subscription, featuring Australian made, craft distillers
Based in Rozelle (in our chocolate facility no less!), you’ll report to one of the founders and work across all three businesses completing:
- Email and calendar management
- Sales administration
- Respond to lead requests with catalogues and pricing information
- Book sales appointments for founder
- Set up new customers in ordering system
- Share and secure required documents, images, sign ups and payments
- Send invoices
- Manage CRM contact lists, databases and subscription changes
- Project coordination
- Track progress against project plan and follow up on actions
- Coordinate contact with printers, graphic designer, marketing agency and other providers
- Coordinate stock deliveries from suppliers such as stationery and distilleries
- HR support
- Generate letters of offer
- Post pay runs
- Maintain training records
- Input and track information across our various systems including:
- Ontraport, CRM and subscriptions
- OrderMentum, wholesale customer orders and payment automation
- Tanda, people management
- Xero, invoicing
- Slack, team chat
- Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Support Founders and Production Manager with ad hoc administration needs
- Identify areas for process / efficiency improvement
- Escalate as needs to Founders
You’ll be a great fit for our team if you:
- Enjoy improving organisation and efficiency, picking up existing processes and identifying ways to make them better
- Like variety in your day and multi tasking
- Understand how to prioritise tasks, with some guidance
- Are a self starter, while comfortable asking questions where needed
- Have used CRM or accounting software before (any kind), or can pick up new systems easily
- Are a team player who works collaboratively with your peers including our Production Manager and Dispatch Supervisor
Hours / rate
- Monday – Friday, 25 – 30 hours per week
- Flexibility to work school hours if preferred
- $25 per hour plus super
- As a part time role, you’ll also accrue annual leave, sick leave etc
Let us know more about you - applications now closed.
The application is mobile responsive, however does require a resume to be attached, so desktop can be easier.
Our differences keep us interesting
Your gender, sex life, skin colour, age, gods or even that famous person you know don't make a difference here. We run a progressive and open-minded team and look for people who help build a great culture.
So if you're smart, good at what you do and work hard, let's chat.